AIR:RUN Richmond – postponed by race organiser
AIR:RUN Richmond has been postponed until 15 May 2021. Please note that the details for this event are still being finalised. If you have any specific questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's AIR:RUN Richmond 10k will take place in the scenic setting of the Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £200.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
Alternative dates available
Unfortunately there won't be a half marathon distance at this year's AIR:RUN Richmond, but you're welcome to sign up for the sister event, the Richmond RunFest Half Marathon in September 2021.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.