AIR:RUN Richmond - postponed by race organiser
AIR:RUN Richmond has been postponed until 25 October. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We have been in touch directly with our team with further details about the new date. If you have any specific questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
AIR:RUN Richmond is a brand new 10K and half marathon in Richmond Park, and is a brand new running concept – Audio Inspired Running!
Join Team Target at the only fully closed road running event in South West London. Run the largest Royal Park and celebrate with a live music after party.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £200 for both distances.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.