Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and the TCS Amsterdam Marathon allows runners to take in all of the major sights on a flat, fast and scenic course.
Over 16,500 runners take part in the race each year which starts and finishes in the historic Olympic Stadium. Along the course, runners will go along the Amsel River and through the Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark. You'll also be sure to pass a few canals, windmills and pancake houses!
Amsterdam provides the perfect opportunity for UK runners to take on a destination marathon that is in a city which is easily accessible and full of culture.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon: £5 registration fee | £250 minimum sponsorship
- Half marathon: £5 registration fee | £150 minimum sponsorship
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.