The Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s premier running events, famous for its fast, flat route which is perfect for first-time runners as well as those seeking a personal best. You can enjoy Mancunian support along the route to make for an unforgettable experience!
How to join Team Target
To join our team with a charity place, there is a registration fee of £20 and a minimum sponsorship of £200.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.