Brighton Marathon Weekend is a unique event experience with huge crowd support and amazing atmosphere in the fantastic city of Brighton and Hove.
BM Ride is the first ever mass-participation 50k cycle on closed roads in the city, and following great success in 2019, you can be part of its second outing in 2021.
Taking place a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre, the seafront and some challenging hills over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £175.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.