Since it was founded in 2003, the Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon has established itself as one of the UK’s leading road races.
With over 27,500 runners this is now one of the biggest events in Europe – a huge achievement considering only 1,500 runners took part in the inaugural event. Runners will take on a course that passes the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Bay, the Civic Centre and Cardiff Castle.
Alongside the race itself is a weekend’s worth of fun, with a Festival of Running on the day before the event offering a series of fun runs in fancy dress.
How to join Team Target
Places in this event have now sold out but entries are open for the 19th edition of the Cardiff Half Marathon, taking place on Sunday 2 October 2022.
Sign up to run the Cardiff Half Marathon in October 2022
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.