Sign up for this hugely popular race with stunning views, and a fast and flat route at Edinburgh's beautiful Holyrood Park. The marathon is the second largest in the UK and has sold out every year since 2008.
- 5K and 10K – Saturday, 29 May 2021
- Half marathon and marathon – Sunday, 30 May 2021
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon: £40 registration fee | £350 minimum sponsorship
- Half marathon: £25 registration fee | £200 minimum sponsorship
- 10K: £15 registration fee | £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5K: £15 registration fee | £75 minimum sponsorship
- Junior 5K: £25 registration fee | no minimum sponsorship
Join the team with a charity place
If you already have your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Join with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running top.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.