Join 16,000 cyclists in London to Brighton, the UK's biggest charity cycling event. This iconic 54-mile ride will take you from city to coast and is ideal for both beginners and experienced riders.
Starting in Clapham Common, you’ll ride out of London towards quiet country lanes through Mitcham, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before tackling Ditchling Beacon, a mile-long climb to the top of the South Downs where you'll be rewarded with incredible views. You’ll then cycle downhill all the way to Brighton seafront to cross the finish line.
Places sell fast in this event so secure yours today!
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. You can choose from two registration options:
- £15: without a cycling jersey
- £35: including a cycling jersey
The minimum sponsorship for this event is £350.
SIGN UP FOR A CHARITY PLACE
Lucky enough to secure a place in the ballot? Sign up as an own place rider. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
SIGN UP WITH YOUR OWN PLACE
What you can expect from us
- A target ovarian cancer cycling jersey
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.