The London Landmarks is back! Running through the heart of London, this stunning closed road route will showcase the best of the capital’s historic landmarks. As London’s only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster, it promises to be a spectacular experience from start to finish.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, there is a registration fee of £5 and a minimum sponsorship of £300.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already got your own place through the ballot you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.