Please note that due to coronavirus the London Landmarks Half Marathon has been postponed until 1 August 2021. We have been in touch with all Team Target participants in the event, but if you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The London Landmarks is back! Running through the heart of London, this stunning closed road route will showcase the best of the capital’s historic landmarks. Following the coronavirus pandemic, the 2021 race is themed to celebrate and reflect upon the landmark moments of 2020. It promises to be a spectacular experience from start to finish.
After the cancellation of the 2020 mass participation event, we expect the event to sell out extremely quickly, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
How to join Team Target
Our charity place team is now full, but if you'd like to join our waiting list you can register your interest.
Register your interest
If you've already got your own place through the ballot you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.