Join Team Target to take on the 26- or 13-mile route through London. The walk will take you from Bloomsbury through the historic heart of the city, towards peaceful parks and alongside Regent's Canal, passing iconic landmarks as you walk along the river and back to the West End.
There are two options to join Team Target
Minimum sponsorship option
Full marathon: £29 registration fee | £120 minimum sponsorship (to be raised 10 weeks before the event)
Half marathon: £29 registration fee | £100 minimum sponsorship (to be raised 10 weeks before the event)
Full marathon: £89
Half marathon: £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Frequently asked questions
About the challenge
- Where can I find out more about the challenge?
For more information and a day-by-day itinerary, visit Discover Adventure's website. If you can't find the information you're looking for, you can call us at 020 7923 5474, or you can email us at email@example.com.
- Covid-19 – what happens if I need to cancel my place?
If Discover Adventure cancel the challenge for any reason, you're entitled to one of the following options:
- Transfer your registration fee to any other Discover Adventure challenge
- A refund
You can read Discover Adventure's flexible booking policy for further information.
How can I reach my minimum sponsorship target?
Reaching your target might seem daunting, but our fundraising team are here to help. Why not explore our fundraising ideas for some tips for getting started? You can also call us at 020 7923 5474, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a deadline for sending in sponsorship?
To take part in the London Marathon Walk, you need to have raised at least 80 per cent of your minimum sponsorship 10 weeks before the event (2 July 2022). If you're self-funding your challenge, the remaining balance needs to be paid at least eight weeks before the event (16 July 2022).
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt.
- Access to our Strava club.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.