Please note that the Glasgow Men's 10k will be held virtually in 2021. All participants have been given the option to defer to the 2022 event or take part in the Edinburgh event in October 2021.
Take on a 10k and see Edinburgh's best sights!
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £50.
Sign up for a charity place
If you already have your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt.
- Access to online training community.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.