Please note that due to coronavirus the Richmond RunFest Marathon and Half Marathon events that were due to take place in September 2020 have been postponed until 2021. The marathon distance will be held on 27 March 2021 and the half marathon distance and 10k will be held on 12 September 2021.
Sign up to run this incredibly scenic marathon, running through a world heritage site, the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
To join team target with a charity place, the following registration fees and minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon: £5 registration fee | £325 minimum sponsorship
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.