The Scottish 10k route is seriously flat and fast! You’ll run out and back along the magnificent Golf Coast before finishing the final furlong at Scotland’s oldest racecourse, Musselburgh Racecourse.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £10 and the minimum sponsorship is £50.
Sign-up for a charity place
If you already have your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running top.
- Access to online training community.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.