Take beautiful and iconic venue such as the Kelpies, wait until dusk, get the family together, dig out the fluorescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes, then set off on a Supernova 5k!
- 12 November – Supernova Kelpies Friday
- 13 November – Supernova Kelpies Saturday
- 14 November – Supernova Kelpies Sunday
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £30.
Sign up for a charity place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running top.
- Access to online training community.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.