The race organiser has announced that the 2020 edition has been postponed until 13–15 November 2020.
Take a beautiful and iconic venue such as The Kelpies, wait until dusk, get the family together, dig out the flourescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes; then set off on a Supernova 5K!
- 13 November – Supernova Kelpies Friday
- 14 November – Supernova Kelpies Saturday
- 15 November – Supernova Kelpies Sunday
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £30.
Sign up for a charity place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running top.
- Access to online training community.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.