The TCS London Marathon is the world's largest annual fundraising event. This famous marathon draws big-name athletes and charity fundraisers alike, with over 50,000 runners due to take part in 2022. Taking in the best of the capital, the atmosphere at this race just can't be beaten, with spectators lining the streets to cheer you on!
How to join Team Target
We’re now in the process of reviewing applications for our charity places. If you've already applied for one of these places, your application has been registered and we'll be in touch with you as soon as we can. Please be aware that it may take us a little while to get back to you, due to the current limited capacity within the fundraising team. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you missed out on a place, why not join us on the day as part of our cheer squad instead? We're always looking for friendly volunteers to help cheer our runners on, and give them the boost they need to reach the finish line smiling!
Join the Team Target cheer squad
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- A post-race reception and cheer points on the day.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.