Your next challenge is waiting! The Tough Mudder party is heading to the beautiful dales of Yorkshire. It's time to get friends and family into the mud as you tackle world-class, teamwork-demanding obstacles and experience the famous Tough Mudder camaraderie.
The fun isn't over once you've crossed that finish line and got your new headband. With street food, craft beer, music and giveaways, there's never been more to do in Mudder Village.
- Tough Mudder 5k is untimed, so there's no pressure, no judgement and no need to train.
- Tough Mudder Classic is an epic return to the event's roots with 10 new or updated obstacles for 25 total (5 more than ever) on every course
- Tough Mudder Competitive Race is a chance to start the course before other participants, really show what you're made of and go for gold! There's an additional £15 fee – you'll receive details in your email confirmation on how to upgrade your registration to the competitive race.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £20 and the minimum sponsorship is £300.
Sign-up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign-up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or technical running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.