The Royal Spanish Athletics Federation have awarded the Valencia Half Marathon Trinidad Alfonso EDP the title of the best half marathon in Spain, and when you run this amazing race it's easy to see why.
As well as the best, it's also the country's fastest half marathon, with 10 people finishing in under 60 minutes at the 2019 event. The city centre course winds its way through the busy streets of Valencia, as well as the Maritime Quarter. The route is constantly tweaked to make sure it takes in as much of the authentic city experience as possible, as well as removing some tighter bends to allow for faster finishing times.
The SuperHalfs series
The Valencia Half Marathon is part of the SuperHalfs series. All of the SuperHalfs events are World Athletics' Gold Label races or are run on World Athletics (IAAF) World Championship courses. They are certified by AIMS or have been awarded a 5 Star Road Race standard by European Athletics.
SuperHalfs is a new event series launched by the organisers of the Cardiff, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Prague and Valencia Half Marathons. Each event city is an iconic destination that makes for great experiences, great pictures and great memories for runners and their family and friends. It’s a race that starts in one city and ends in another, allowing you to combine your love of running and travel in one unforgettable experience! You can register for just one half marathon or become a Super Runner and sign up to all five.
You will have 36 months from your first event to complete the series – you can choose what order to complete the series.
See details of the SuperHalfs series here.
How to join Team Target
Charity registration for the event has now closed. If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.