This April only, the Royal Parks Half Marathon will be coming to you with an unparalleled digital experience: a virtual race day to celebrate our green spaces locally while raising crucial funds and awareness.
The Royal Parks Half will provide runners with as much of a race day experience as possible using digital integrations and a customised app. You'll experience the atmosphere of the race throughout the day, from an online warm up to custom audio and augmented reality that will bring the iconic racecourse to life as you run in your local area.
What's more, all runners who raise a minimum of £175 for their chosen charity will be offered a guaranteed ballot place in the future 2021 or 2022 edition of the race for a fixed price of £59 on entry.
Be part of this ground-breaking day and help transform the lives of women with ovarian cancer.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place for a spectacular virtual experience and the chance to have guaranteed entry into a future edition of the race. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £175.
Sign up for a charity place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt with the option to upgrade to a running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Guaranteed ballot entry to a future edition of the Royal Parks Half Marathon for all runners who raise £175 or more in sponsorship.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com