This popular 10k is a firm favourite of Olympian, Mo Farah. Expertly organised by the team behind the London Marathon, the race starts on The Mall and passes many London landmarks including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
With roads closed for the event, you have the chance to enjoy unrivalled access to the centre of London, with plenty of support from the crowds to help you cross the finish line. The atmosphere is uplifting – it's the closest you can get to the London Marathon experience without running 26 miles!
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £100.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our fundraising guide for socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.