Since it was founded in 2003, the Wizz Air Cardiff Half Marathon has established itself as one of the UK’s leading road races.
With over 27,500 runners this is now one of the biggest events in Europe – a huge achievement considering only 1,500 runners took part in the inaugural event. Runners will take on a course that passes the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Bay, the Civic Centre and Cardiff Castle.
Alongside the race itself is a weekend’s worth of fun, with a Festival of Running on the day before the event offering a series of fun runs in fancy dress.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place and run the Wizz Air Cardiff Half Marathon as a single event. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £200.
Register for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
SIGN UP WITH YOUR OWN PLACE
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.