Our virtual events
Target Ovarian Cancer's Virtual Quiz!
Thursday 24 September, 7.30pm
Join us for a fun-filled evening and get competitive with friends and family from the comfort of your sofa!
With great prizes to be won, your £5 entry will help us to be there for everyone affected by ovarian cancer when they need us most.
Our celebrity ambassador, television and radio presenter Gaby Roslin, will be Quizmaster on the night.
Join us for a virtual quiz with a difference
Host a virtual event
Support us with a virtual fundraiser from your own home. It's free to register – all we ask is that you raise as much as you can.
It's easy to move your socialising, fundraising and awareness raising to a digital platform.
- Have an online event and invite your friends and family to join you over Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger! You could put on a coffee morning, games night, quiz night or book group.
- Take part in the 2.6 challenge by baking 26 cupcakes, cutting 2.6 inches off your hair or juggling for 26 seconds.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to ask for donations to Target Ovarian Cancer – you could do this in lieu of birthday presents or other special occasions.
- Share a virtual class of your favourite hobby, like baking, yoga or knitting.
- Have a talent like singing, dancing or stand-up comedy? Livestream a virtual performance using Facebook, YouTube or Twitch.
Sign up now
Tips on how to host a virtual fundraising event
Take on a virtual challenge
Get active at home or during your daily exercise outside. Register now, and at the end of your challenge send evidence of your activities to the fundraising team to receive a medal and certificate.
Some ideas to get you started: