- Open-access journal ecancer provides the latest oncology news, opinion, videos, e-learning and research papers.
- Macmillan's Learnzone provides free and easy access to a wide variety of learning resources, online courses and professional development tools.
- Medscape (medical journal) offers health professionals medical information and educational tools. Features original, professional medical content, including review articles, journal commentary, expert columns, patient education articles and book reviews.
- Touch Oncology offers continuous education of professionals from across the oncology community. This is an independent information resource comprising review articles, practice guidelines and case reports contributed by opinion leaders from a range of oncology-related disciplines.
- Future Learn (Open University) connects learners from all over the globe with high-quality educators, and with each other. Offers a diverse selection of free courses. Courses are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop. Not specific to health care or cancer.
Study days, conferences and courses
Tackling the sexual consequences of cancer: a multidisciplinary approach
Organised by Perci Health
21 July 2021 (6pm–7pm), online
This webinar will focus on tackling the sexual consequences of cancer and will be led by Dr Isabel White, a Psychosexual Therapist and Perci Health professional. Book your place through the Eventbrite website.
Gynaecological Cancer in the Cancer Unit
British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
9 September 2021, Birmingham
This course will focus on how to run a cancer unit, the diagnosis and challenges of gynaecological cancers and new frontiers for the cancer unit. Book your place through the BGCS website.
EONS14 at Esmo. Cancer nursing: Towards a new era in Cancer Care
Organised by ESMO
22 September 2021, online
This conference will cover a range of issues related to professional cancer nursing practice. Book your place through the EONS website.
New developments in psycho-oncology study day
The Christie School of Oncology
3 November 2021, online
This study day considers new paradigms in pyscho-oncology. Book your place through the Christie School of Oncology.
Managing challenging conversations virtually
The Royal Marsden School of Oncology
Open access course (can be started any time and completed within three months), online
This course focuses on delivering difficult conversations virtually. Book your place through the Royal Marsden School of Oncology.
We offer free events and courses across the UK to support women with ovarian cancer, which may be useful for you to refer women to.