Brighton Marathon Weekend | The edit
Please note that due to Covid-19 the format of the Brighton Marathon 2020 has been altered. The organisers of the event are proud to present Brighton Marathon Weekend | The edit, which will see runners take on a fast, flat, entertainment filled 10k (6.2 mile) course that loops out to Shoreham Port, before weaving back along the scenic Hove seafront. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a Covid-19-compliant running event this year in Brighton and Hove.
How to join Team Target
Please note that entries for the Brighton Marathon Weekend 2020 are now closed, and all participants in the Brighton Marathon 2020 for Target Ovarian Cancer have been contacted with their options.
If you have your own place in the 2020 race already you can sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
You can also now sign up to apply for a charity place in the Brighton Marathon 2021.
Apply for the 2021 race
If you don't have a place in the original 2020 event but would like to take on this year's 10k edition, you can do so below.
Find out more
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.