Are you ready for a non-uniform day like no other? With Ovar-Dressed, it's easy to have some fun while raising vital funds for an important cause!
Encourage staff and students to switch their traditional school attire for an animal onesie, a silly hat, or full fancy dress, in exchange for a small donation (we suggest £2 each). A class of 30 students could raise enough for eight GPs to update their knowledge of ovarian cancer symptoms with our online modules – imagine what your whole school could do!
So, what are you waiting for?
We'll help you get Ovar-Dressed
Our lovely fundraising team are here to help with your Ovar-Dressed day every step of the way.
We can provide you with lots of resources to make your Ovar-Dressed day a success, including...
- Posters, flyers and sign-up sheets to let everyone at school know what you're up to.
- Sponsorship forms to make it even easier to raise funds.
- An activity pack, including a wordsearch, crossword, DIY bunting and DIY mask templates for the students to decorate!
- Balloons, for a bit of extra fun.
- A certificate after you've finished fundraising so you can remember the diffference you made.
Sign up on JustGiving to get started