There are lots of ways that you can help to make a difference for everyone affected by ovarian cancer. Here are some great ways to support our work while spending very little time and money.
Give while you shop
Support us as you shop online, at no extra cost to you. These are easy to set up and a great idea if you plan to do your Christmas shopping online!
- Sign up to either Easyfundraising or Give As You Live, and when you shop online at thousands of UK retailers they will donate a percentage of the sale to us.
- Set up Amazon Smile on your Amazon account and we'll receive 0.5 per cent of the net purchase price of eligible products.
Give while you dine
Sign up to Charitable Bookings to donate to us when dining at over 8,000 UK restaurants. The donation is part of your bill, which means you can support our work at no extra cost to yourself, whether you're going out for a café brunch, or to a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Give while you spring clean
Having a clear out? Donate your unwanted items in aid of Target Ovarian Cancer:
- Sell your items online and donate the profits. If you choose eBay, the funds will come automatically to us if you select us as your chosen charity.
- Donate items like books, CDs and DVDs using Ziffit. You can donate the value of your items to your chosen charity, and the money raised will come directly to us through Virgin Money Giving.
- Recycle items like old cameras, mobile phones, jewellery, foreign currency, and stamps, and donate the value of these to us. All you need to do is post your items to recyclingforgoodcauses.org for free, and they’ll handle the rest! Not only will you be supporting a good cause, you’ll also be helping to reduce waste.
- Recycle old ink cartridges using recycle4charity.org for a free and easy way to raise funds while reducing plastic waste. Why not encourage your office or school to donate their cartridges too?
- Selling your car? You can donate the proceeds directly to charity using Giveacar. They collect your unwanted car or motorbike for free, which is then auctioned or scrapped and the funds raised are sent straight to us.