This year has seen working life change drastically for everyone. Whether you’re working from home or providing essential services, fundraising with your colleagues can be a wonderful way to bring everyone together and boost morale. Plus you’ll be benefiting a worthy cause – not only raising funds to support our work, but spreading the word so that more people can recognise the symptoms.
Whether one of these fundraising ideas takes your fancy or you're not quite sure what to do, we're here to help. We can provide you with tips and advice, as well as all the resources you'll need to get started– just call us on 020 7923 5474 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy ideas to get you started
- Get competitive with our sweepstake pack [PDF] – just fill in the names, collect your donations, and wait to see who wins!
- Notorious for your love of sweets/coffee? Why not get sponsored to give something up?
- Set up an online swear jar, or 'ban the buzz word' box, using a platform like JustGiving.
- Raise awareness with a lunch and learn.
- If you’re working from home, donate the cost of your daily commute, or what you would usually spend on coffee or lunch from the local café. Encourage your colleagues to do the same!
- Find out if your workplace has a payroll giving scheme.
Try something more adventurous
- Host a virtual coffee morning, book group or quiz night. Use our guides for Skype [PDF], Zoom [PDF] or Facebook messenger [PDF] to get started.
- Hold a raffle (we'll help you secure prizes).
- Take on a challenge like a headshave or walking 10,000 steps a day, and ask your colleagues to sponsor you.
- Form a team with your colleagues and take on a challenge like a run or trek.
How to raise even more
- Make fundraising a competition to see which team or department can raise the most!
- Did you know? Sometimes employers will boost your donations by ‘matching’ the amount you raise.
- If your company has a Charity of the Year scheme, we’d love for you to consider nominating us!