Have fun with your loved ones while making a difference – by organising your fundraising event you’ll be helping to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.
- Join our campaign to Bake for change!
- Host a quiz night. If you can’t meet in person, invite your friends and family to join you over Skype [PDF], Zoom [PDF] or Facebook Messenger [PDF].
- Give your mates some incentive to donate with a raffle. We'll help you secure prizes.
- Take on a sponsored head shave.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to ask for donations to Target Ovarian Cancer – you could do this in lieu of birthday presents or for other special occasions.
- Organise a night in with friends, virtually or in-person – find ideas, resources and more in our night in pack [download zip file].
- Livestream a virtual performance of singing, dancing or stand-up comedy using Facebook, YouTube or Twitch. Did you know, you can live stream directly to your JustGiving page, making it even easier for people to support you!
- Grab a gavel and host an online auction. If you choose eBay, the funds will come automatically to us if you select us as your chosen charity.
- Organise a charity sports fixture.
- Go all out and organise a ball or black-tie event.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR EVENT
If you’re thinking of holding a fundraising event, we’re here to help. We can provide you with tips and advice, as well as all the fundraising resources you’ll need to get started – just call us on 020 7923 5474 or email email@example.com.
Take on a virtual challenge
Get active at home or during your daily exercise outside to get fit, have fun and improve the lives of women with ovarian cancer, now and in future. Whatever your fitness level, we can help you find a challenge that suits you. There isn't a minimum amount to raise for these challenges – all we ask is that you raise as much as you can.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Join us virtually for one of the biggest fundraising events of the year and do your own Ovarian Cancer Walk|Run
- Take on our virtual 17-mile challenge
- Run a 5k, 10k or even half marathon safely outdoors
- Complete a step challenge every day for the next month
- Do an exercise bike challenge
- Get active with a danceathon
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHALLENGE
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running t-shirt or running top.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.