A tribute page is a special online space dedicated to celebrating and remembering your loved one's life. You can personalise your page and share treasured photos and stories with family and friends.
On your page you can:
- Share photos, thoughts, memories and mark meaningful dates such as the birthday of your loved one.
- Share the details of the funeral or remembrance service.
- Set up fundraising events in memory or link to existing JustGiving pages. This means everything you raise in memory of your loved one can be seen in one place.
- Light virtual candles for all occasions.
- Customise your page to reflect your loved one.
MuchLoved is a tribute website service. It provides pages for people wishing to create tributes and memorials for their loved ones. You can search for a loved one's tribute page or create one yourself. Their service is completely free to use.
Search for an online tribute
Create a tribute page for a loved one
If you need some help finding a loved one's page or help creating a page, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team directly on 020 7923 5474 or email@example.com.
My mum Dorothy was a beautiful person. She wanted all her family and friends to donate to Target Ovarian Cancer when she died, so we set up a tribute page in her name. It's a perfect way for us to share memories, photos and see how much we have raised together over time. It's a wonderful way to honour her.