Please note that due to Covid-19 the Richmond RunFest Marathon and Half Marathon events that were due to take place in September 2020 have been postponed until spring 2021. See the rescheduled event for more information about this.
Sign up to run this incredibly scenic 10k, marathon or half marathon, running through a world heritage site, the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
To Join team target with a charity place, the following registration fees and minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon: £5 registration fee | £325 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon: £5 registration fee | £225 minimum sponsorship
- 10k: £5 registration fee | £200 minimum sponsorship
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.