Primary care 10 top tips
Your quick guide to ovarian cancer symptoms, risk factors and diagnostic tests. Developed in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support
Symptom flag pens (NICE and SIGN)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order free flag pens for your surgery as a helpful reminder of the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer and the referral guidelines published by NICE and SIGN.
General practice nurse leaflet
Our GP nurse leaflet [PDF] helps nurses update their knowledge of ovarian cancer symptoms and risk factors, and gives simple suggestions for discussing ovarian cancer with patients.
It's vital that GP nurses are knowledgeable of ovarian cancer and know how to manage and advise women who may have concerns.
Ovarian cancer symptoms diary
Our symptoms diary [PDF] is an easy way for patients to record their symptoms and communicate them effectively.
Ovarian cancer guides
Our guides provide reliable information on diagnosis, treatment and living with the condition. You can order our publications to give to women with ovarian cancer.
- 'What happens next?' is for women recently diagnosed
- 'Back here again' is for women whose ovarian cancer has recurred
- 'My care, my future' is for women who have been told their ovarian cancer is incurable
- 'Genetic testing and hereditary ovarian cancer' is for women with ovarian cancer and their families
- 'A younger woman's guide to ovarian cancer'