The world's biggest half marathon, the Great North Run sees 57,000 runners take to the streets of Newcastle, including some of the most famous names in long-distance running. Famous for its warm North East welcome and unbeatable atmosphere, this race is a fantastic day out.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £15 and the minimum sponsorship is £400.
Sign up with a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
SIGN UP WITH YOUR OWN PLACE
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
- Covid-19 updates: we’ll be in touch with any important event updates and safety measures relating to Covid-19. We want to make sure your fundraising with us is as safe as possible, so we recommend exploring our socially distanced fundraising ideas.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.