Due to Covid-19, the Royal Parks Half Marathon will not go ahead as planned on 11 October 2020. We've been in touch with all Team Target participants directly, but please do contact us if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to confirm that the 2020 event has been postponed to 11 April 2021. This means that there will be two editions of the Royal Parks Half in 2021, with further details of the October edition to be announced.
A beautiful half marathon through central London, starting and finishing in the iconic Hyde Park. This race incorporates the stunning scenery of the capital, as well as the calm, leafy splendour of the Royal Parks.
How to join Team Target
Join our team with a charity place. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship is £350.
Sign up for a charity place
If you've already bought your own place you can still sign up to join our team. For this option there's no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
Sign up with your own place
What you can expect from us
- A free Vitality London 10,000 place in the 2021 version of the event (date yet to be announced) for charity place runners, to help with your training.
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way.
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity.
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest.
- Access to online training and nutritional plans.
We'll offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com